Pages

Monday 2 July 2018

Science Fair

This term we have been doing lots of science. We made a project on a topic of our choice. I did my science fair on what keeps cotton dryer for longer. The waterproofings I used were beeswax and Tarrago Universal Waterproofing Spray. My science board is over in the hall ready to be shown. I lied doing this project because it was very hands-on and fun. Creating my board and making it look spectacular was really fun because I love decorating. I stuck small bees around the board and made them pop out from the board by using big chunks of bluetack. Science this term was really fun, and I'm very proud of my project. Below is the slideshow I made with everything that has gone onto my board. I hope you enjoy. Don't forget to comment if you have any questions or feedback for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.