Pages

Thursday 26 July 2018

Holiday Slow Write

This week in class we wrote a slow write about our favourite part of the holidays. I did a lot in the holidays so it was quite hard to choose what I should write about. But obviously I wrote about the one and only... CODY!!! Here is my slow write. I hope you enjoy and don't forget to leave some feedback or feedforward!

🐎AWESOME HORSE-OME🐎

WOOHOO! I am so excited for the glorious holidays. I can hear the sound of freedom and see no teachers. I can’t wait to ride. Slowly, I walk into the paddock to catch Cody. Will he run away this time? Although he doesn’t usually run away, he might just this time. Cody is the most adorable, majestic, kind horse ever. Why is it that I love Cody so much? NEIGH!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Teifi
    You have independently followed the slow write criteria - tino pai. I feel I know Cody so well and yet i have never met him!! One day!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.