Pages

Monday 2 July 2018

Recipe To Success!

This week we made a Recipe to Success. The recipe had to include what we were good at or what we needed to work on. I chose what I am good at. My recipe includes my strengths like, respect, kindness, humor, love and much more. Everything on there represents me. I made a collage on paper to stick my words on and I'm very happy with the result. I think the colours I chose for the collage really represent me and look good with the words. You probably can't read the words on the collage so I'll write them down below.

Teifis Terrific Triangle Truffles  

Goal: How to make Triangle truffles and share a positive learning success recipe.

Ingredients
  • 2 cups of Independence
  • 50g of friendship
  • 1 pinch of love
  • 5 tablespoons of support
  • 1 cup of Intelligence
    • 50g of responsibility
    • ½ a cup of respect
    • 3 cups of kindness
    • A pinch of humor
    • A tablespoonful of confidence
    • Dash of imagination

    Materials
    • 1 big bowl
    • 1 small bowl
    • A wooden spoon
    • A dish to display
    • An oven
    • A tray
    • A fridge
    • Sieve
      • Whisk

      Method
      1. Preheat the oven to 150°c.
      2. Firstly mix, 2 cups of Independence, 50g of friendship and 1 pinch of love in a large bowl.
      3. Sift in 5 tablespoons of support and 50g of responsibility.
      4. Mix well.
      5. Pour in 1 cup of intelligence, ½ a cup of respect and whisk together.
      6. In a small bowl pour in 3 cups of kindness, a pinch of humor and a tablespoonful of confidence.
      7. Whisk until light and fluffy.
      8. Pour the mix from the big bowl into the tray and place in the oven at 150°c for 15 minutes.
        1. After 15 minutes of baking the mix let cool in the fridge for 10 minutes.
        2. Next cut into triangles.
        3. Ice the truffles with the mix from the small bowl.
        4. Place on dish, dash with imagination and serve with a big smile.



Here is the collage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.