Pages

Thursday 8 November 2018

Athletics

On Tuesday we had athletics. We did sprints, long jump, high jump and ball throw. I came 4th in my 100 meter sprint, I tied 2nd on my 200 meter sprint and I came 5th in my 200 meter finals. I don't know what I came in anything else but I tried my hardest and that's all that matters. I really like athletics and I am so sad that this was my final year doing athletics at WBS! Athletics was so much fun and I am so proud of myself and everyone in WBS.               

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Teifi
    Yes, you should be proud -What a fabulous attitude you have. It was a great day - awesome to see you all dressed in house colours!!
    Koka Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teifi. It looks like in your school athletics, you did really well. It doesn't matter about winning, it is about EFFORT! If i'm guessing, everyday in school, you bring a great attitude about everything.
    Lockie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lockie! Thank you for the wonderful comment and yes, it doesn't matter about winning it is about the effort!
      Thanks heaps!
      Teifi

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.