Pages

Wednesday 14 March 2018

School Duathlon

LI: I am sharing some of my ideas, feelings and thoughts on my blog about the

     Duathlon  today!


Success Criteria:
  • It makes sense when I read it
  • I have used capital letters and full stops correctly
  • I have had my blogging buddy check my blog before I publish it
  • In the duathlon I came second.
  • I felt very nervous at the start.
  • I was in the middle when we left of but my strength is biking so I caught up.
  • In our duathlon we had to run, bike and run again.
  • I prefer to bike than run because I am stronger at the bike.

Before the duathlon started I felt very nervous because my year group is quite competitive and everyone is quite fast. Right now I feel really tired and proud, I'm really proud of myself for being better than before because last year I came sixth and I'm just really tired because we had to do 3 laps of our field for the first run, 2 laps of our reserve field for our bike and then 2 more laps running of our field to finish. My personal goal for this year was to be better than before, try my hardest on the run and bike with a can do attitude. I think the duathlon went really well for me I was very nervous but I was also really looking forward to the duathlon because I love biking, running and I am kind-of competitive. Sadly my dad didn't come until the end of my race because he lost track of time but still he saw me cross the finish line.
 PROUD!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Teifi,

    In this blog post you shared with well chosen words how you felt - PROUD!

    Well done.

    Thanks
    Storm :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ms Dunn for the feedback. I definitely felt PROUD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm even prouder now because my interschools triathlon team came first!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.