Pages

Wednesday 19 September 2018

Talent Quest

Yesterday we had our School Talent Quest. I did 2 acts. I sung a song and played Riptide on the Ukulele with Josefa, Hannah and Naomi. The talent quest is held in the school hall and is held annually. My favourite part of our talent quest was when I went on stage. I was so nervous but I sung my song. I liked when everyone joined in on the chorus with me, it gave me that extra bit of confidence. Overall I think I did really well and everyone who participated has a lot of bravery. There were heaps of people watching but overall my one word to describe how I feel is..
PROUD

This is a photo of my Ukulele group.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Teifi thank you for being my blogging buddy this term. I really enjoyed your post about talent quest I hope you have a fantastic holiday. from latoia

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.